Jeanne & Peter Lougheed Performing Arts Centre is committed to being a leader and innovator in the performing arts fields, just as it is committed to protecting the personal information you provide when you buy tickets to any performances, subscribe to our newsletter or make a donation.
Collection, Use and Disclosure
Personal information collected from patrons and donors may include:
- Home and business address
- Residential and business telephone numbers
- E-mail address
- Credit card information
- Purchase and donation history
- Information related to special seating needs
- Artistic preferences and other personal interests
- Seating and donation preferences
- Patron and donor communications such as letters or verbal feedback
- Methods and preferences of communications
We do not sell our list or patron & donor information under any circumstance. Only authorized staff members have access to patron information.
The personal information you voluntarily provide to PAC Camrose is protected under the provisions of Canada’s federal privacy legislation and Alberta’s provincial privacy policies. Depending on the nature of the transaction, we would generally ask you for complete contact information and we may collect demographic information such as your date of birth, gender and language preference for marketing and fundraising purposes.
As a patron and donor, you may enjoy some of the following benefits,
- savings on regular ticket prices,
- seating priority,
- discounts, or
- front of line purchasing opportunities.
In order to provide you with these special offers and other advantages, we use your information to:
- mail your tickets,
- respond to your inquiries,
- send you subscription renewal forms,
- provide you with access to your on-line ticketing account,
- inform you of important changes to performances,
- provide you with our newsletters and brochures,
- conduct financial transactions,
- administer contests and promotions,
- notify you of special events and performances,
- solicit financial support and ticket purchases; and,
- generate statistics.
Personal information is protected under the provisions of the Privacy Act.
Standard Internet Usage Information Automatically Collected
Software programs are used to monitor network traffic and to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. When you visit our website, these software programs automatically receive and temporarily store information supplied by your browser (for example, browser type and operating system) in our webserver logs. Some of the information automatically collected by our servers when you browse our website includes:
- the network location and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you used to contact our website;
- the name of the domain you used to access the Internet (.com, .org, .net, .ca, etc.);
- the type of browser you used;
- the type of operating system you used (Windows, Mac OS, etc.)
- the date and time you accessed the site;
- the pages you have accessed and the documents you have downloaded;
- the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site, if applicable.
In most circumstances, this is anonymous statistical data. PAC Camrose makes no attempt to link this data, or the IP addresses of the computers that have contacted our website, with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected. The programs are never used to gather specific personal information such as your name, your phone number or your e-mail address.
PAC Camrose may also use information obtained through technology in the following ways:
- Measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns by tracking the regional location of Web visitors (down to the level of city boundaries only) and information such as “click-through” and movement within the website;
- Conduct year-over-year market research analysis of Web visitor engagement and online buying patterns and trends from one programming season to the next in order to attract more audience members
- Determine the types of devices used by Web visitors and tailor content to their platforms.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by clicking on the link on any e-mail message received from us to unsubscribe.
Google Analytics, a Web analytics service provided by Google Inc., helps to measure traffic patterns to, from, and within our public websites. This analytics measurement tool uses “session” and “persistent” cookies to collect standard Internet log information and to track visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer and expire two years after your last visit to our websites. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address, truncated to ensure your anonymity) is transmitted to Google. No personal, identifying information is recorded or provided to Google. This anonymous information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on Canada Site activity. The aggregate data and statistical reports are used only to help us make our site more useful to visitors and are made available only to Web managers and other designated staff who require this information to perform their duties.
University of Alberta
The Jeanne and Peter Lougheed Performing Arts Centre is the primary ticket outlet for the University of Alberta, for events happening in Camrose. If your tickets are for one of their events, we may provide your patron data to the University in connection to that specific event only. Any data that is collected by the University of Alberta is protected under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIPP). More information can be found here: Patron Data collected by the University of Alberta.
Protection of Privacy – Personal information provided is collected in accordance with Section 33(c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (the FOIP Act) and will be protected under Part 2 of that Act. It will be used for the purpose of Augustana event attendance analytics and future planning. Should you require further information about collection, use and disclosure of personal information, please contact: University of Alberta, Augustana Campus, 4901 46 Ave, Camrose T4V 2R3, Email: email@example.com, Phone: 1-780-679-1157.
Your Choice – Your Rights
If at any time you would like to access, correct or add to your personal information, make a complaint regarding the management of your personal information, or be removed from any of our mailing, we encourage you to contact our offices by calling 780 608 2923 or by writing to us at:
Performing Arts Centre Camrose
4501 50 Street